Welcome to Meridian Pediatrics
Hand In Hand for Healthier Kids
At Meridian Pediatrics we see each child and each family as unique. The physicians and staff look forward to getting to know our patients and their families because we believe that good care is individual and personal. We feel that providing care to children is a great responsibility and an even greater privilege.
- The Flumist vaccine will NOT be offered during the 2016-2017 flu season. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommend that Flumist or the live attenuated influenza vaccine should NOT be used during the 2016-2017 influenza season based on data showing poor or relatively lower effectiveness than the flu shot over the past 3 years.
Meridian Pediatrics will follow the ACIP guidelines and offer annual flu shots to patients and their families 6 months through 64 years once our supply is received. We are anticipating September. We will keep you updated!
- Parents please review the Infant feeding guidelines
- Meridian Pediatrics is pleased to announce that we will be offering the Tdap vaccine for our parents! Click Here for more details about the benefits of the Tdap vaccine
- Click Here to hear Sounds of Pertussis
- CLICK HERE FOR NEW SCHOOL & DAYCARE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- [ more news ]