Welcome to Meridian Pediatrics
Hand In Hand for Healthier Kids
At Meridian Pediatrics we see each child and each family as unique. The physicians and staff look forward to getting to know our patients and their families because we believe that good care is individual and personal. We feel that providing care to children is a great responsibility and an even greater privilege.
- Meridian Pediatrics is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Brandon Taylor. Dr. Taylor joining our practice June 2013!
- Meridian Pediatrics is now offering the 2013-2014 Flu Mist for parents and children ages 2-49. Please call and reserve your appointment today.
- Meridian Pediatrics is having two Saturday flu clinics on September 14 and October 12. Please call and reserve your appointment today.
- Parents please review
the Infant feeding guidelines
Click Here to download our Infant Feeding Guidelines
- Meridian Pediatrics is pleased to announce that we will be offering the Tdap vaccine for our parents! Click Here for more details about the benefits of the Tdap vaccine
- Click Here to hear Sounds of Pertussis
- CLICK HERE FOR NEW SCHOOL & DAYCARE IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- [ more news ]